Everyone must be familiar with an online platform YOUTUBE which is nowadays basically a part of our daily life. It is a platform to share and watch videos. Moreover, youtube is a life-changing chance for every single individual across the world to be creative, therefore it has millions of users spread across the world.
Whether you are from any corner of the world, you can easily access videos from across the world. This diversity of youtube allows its users to explore versatility across the globe in the form of different cultures, different tastes of music, and getting influenced by life-changing stories. It is a platform that has content for every age group starting from preschool till being old age.
However, due to its creative content, youtube has now become an earning platform for many of its users. These are the reasons that everyone for sure has youtube on their cellphones, tablets, or computers. Here comes a fun fact, we anticipate that innovation should be accessible all over the place even when disconnected, sometimes.
That most of the time include youtube videos. Regardless of whether you are outside on a run, voyaging someplace via train, or in a bistro with limited wi-fi administration, you would prefer not to stop what you’re doing in the event that you run into internet issues, particularly in case you’re trying to view a video on YouTube.
Apart from watching a video online, you in majority cases find a great youtube video and now you want to download it! By downloading the videos from YouTube, it means you can watch them later when you are not accessible to an internet connection. Therefore, we all look forward to a step guide on how to download videos from youtube?
Is it Legal to Download Videos From YouTube?
According to Google’s Terms of Service for YouTube, we can not download any content except if you see a ‘download’ option by YouTube.If you need to share a video, YouTube offers an assortment of simple techniques other than downloading, for example, sharing via web-based networking media.
If you completely should download a video, ensure it’s carefully for your very own utilization or you are in a chance of abusing various security and copyright laws and this also affects the income from individuals who rely upon YouTube professionally. However, YouTube has never sued anybody for breaking these terms. Therefore, download the videos with good intentions and try to be creative in your own ways.
Downloading YouTube Videos is Useful for Two Reasons
- Watching videos offline and when you don’t have proper internet facilities.
- It is also useful because by following the tricks to download videos on your devices, you can easily get access to every video with any device that you have at that time.
- Moreover, you can transfer the downloaded videos on your google driver or any other data storage, from there too, you can watch your favorite videos easily on any device.
- It is good for the content creators to edit content from YouTube for response videos.
How to Download Videos From Youtube
Let’s admit this fact, there’s nothing more terrible than losing wifi when you are halfway through your favorite music video. It is most of the time very saddening that your video starts buffering and you are not able to make it till the end of the video.
This builds up our curiosity and we search for ways on how to download and save videos from YouTube. These tricks help you to be entertained at any place and it leaves you happy as well. Below are some ways to download videos from YouTube, to ensure that no one ever runs out of entertainment.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS BY USING OFFLINE FEATURE FROM YOUTUBE
If you constantly find yourself at places with a spotty internet connection, when driving to work or at home and you love watching videos, at that point you badly need YouTube’s offline feature. This feature permits Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their devices for later consumption.
This element is promotion based, so you should endure a commercial before getting to your video. However, you may go over certain videos that are not accessible to download. Here are the steps to avail of this offline feature:
- Go to the YouTube application on your gadget and search your favorite video on YouTube.
- Right below the application, check if there’s a DOWNLOAD option, select that option and make sure you have a suitable internet connection at the time of downloading videos.
- Wait for the video to be downloaded and it will appear on your saved videos option at the menu bar once you are offline.
- Some videos may not have a download option below them, this means that they are not permitted to be downloaded.
- Moreover, every downloaded video is available only for 48 hours. After this, you need to again follow the above-mentioned steps to save the video again.
- One more thing, you can remove the downloaded video from the SAVED VIDEOS folder at any time.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE ON LAPTOPS AND CELLPHONES BY USING SOFTWARES AND WEBSITES
Other than saving Youtube videos by using the offline option, you can also download videos from online websites and by using the software. Here, we have elaborated on some tools and ways to achieve the aim of downloading YouTube videos on your laptops and cell phone devices.
Tools to Download Youtube Videos
You need to have some tools on your devices to make this mission successful. Such tools include:
- VLC: This tool runs on both types of computers, Windows, and Mac. This tool gives you a favor of saving your favorite YouTube videos on your devices in any format i-e MP3, MP4, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, and many more.
- MP4 Downloader Pro: This free downloader allows you to download Youtube Video in bulk. You can likewise set the tool to close down your PC after your documents have completed the process of downloading. It’s a useful bit of programming for individuals who need to download heaps of video content all at once.
- Freemake Video Downloader: It is built purely for YouTube videos in mind. It allows you to save videos, playlists, and entire YouTube channels right on your devices. Freemake saves videos in most common file formats today: MP3, MP4, and more.
- ClipConverter: Now, this option is basically for those who don’t want to install any software on their computers. This website uses the Youtube video URL to convert the video into an offline version. Go to the website, paste the URL of your desired video, select the file type, and wait till the video is downloaded.
- 4K Video Downloader: This is a clone of the clip converter website but in a software form. It also uses the same method of converting YouTube videos by using URL.
- YouTubeMP4: This is again a tool to download videos from YouTube. This tool allows you to preview your favorite videos before downloading them.
- SaveTube: This tool works without any software and it is easy to use, even the beginners can use this tool quite easily. What you need to do this: Check your YouTube video URL and enter SS after ‘www’ to your link and press enter. You will automatically be redirected to the SaveTube website and wait for the video to be downloaded.
- Savefrom.net: This tool is free and user friendly, it can be used to download videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Facebook, and Vimeo.
- Catch video: This tool also uses URL to download videos from Youtube only.
- BitDownloader: This is the easiest tool to be used completely safely without any fuss. This tool also enables the person to download videos not only from YouTube but other platforms too like Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Additionally, on the off chance that you need a video without sound, this online downloader has the alternative for this as well. This free site is protected and solid to utilize and you can undoubtedly get your preferred video with you when your need is to download YouTube videos with no software.
How to Download MP4 Videos From YouTube
Sometimes we are more into watching the videos along with the music. We always look forward to getting some tips on this matter. For this purpose, you need to go through the following steps:
- Download VLC software and start browsing your favorite video on YouTube.
- Then, copy the URL from the video and paste it on the VLC website.
- After copying the URL, select the option of open media on the bottom right.
- If using Mac, Select “Window” and then “Media Information”
- If using Windows, select “Tools” and then “Codec Information”
- At that point, transport downloaded MP4 to Mobile Phone. This probably won’t be the authentic way, yet if you need that equivalent MP4 video on your telephone, you can email it to yourself and open it up in your mail, and you’re all set!
Download MP3 From YouTube on Desktop or Cellphone
Once in awhile, all you need is the sound of a YouTube video, particularly if it’s new music. That is the place where MP3 videos come in. Need to download an MP3 form of a YouTube video to your homepage? GenYouTube is the most straightforward and speediest approach to change over YouTube videos to MP3 sound downloads, especially in light of the fact that you can do it from the YouTube video. Here’s the secret:
- Go to Youtube and search for your favorite new music video.
- Then copy the URL and enter the word ‘gen’ right before the word YouTube.
- After doing the changes in the URL, go again to the gen youtube website.
- Over there, select the format type MP3 and get ready to enjoy your favorite music video in MP3 form, even when you don’t have stable internet connectivity.
- Now to download the Mp3 format, you have two options:
- Follow the same mentioned steps.
- Search video directly on the gen youtube website.
Pro Tips to Download Your Video Successfully
Tip 1: Stable Network Connectivity
Interfacing your PC/gadget to a steady Wi-Fi arrangement source, while downloading the video, guarantees appropriate availability between your PC/gadget and the server.
Tip 2: Inspect for Bloatware/Crapware Being Pushed Along
Not overlooking, guarantee not to utilize any of that push undesirable crapware alongside downloading the video. In this regard, the online YouTube Downloader tool is suggested. All things considered, you can depend on the previously mentioned tools as they don’t push bloatware alongside the video.
Tip 3: Feasibility Across Gadgets
Definitely, when you’re in a circumstance where you can get to a PC promptly, you can generally utilize the previously mentioned online instruments over your cell phone gadgets to download the ideal YouTube video.
Tip 4: Respect the Content on YouTube
It is extremely important for anyone who’s up to download the videos from YouTube or any other platform, to keep good intentions in the mind. By this statement, it means that a person should never use the downloading tools to degrade any content creator on YouTube.
There you have it, how to download videos on YouTube by utilizing sites, applications, and software. Make sure to regard YouTube’s TOS when you’re downloading videos by the video-sharing monster. Nevertheless, the above-mentioned tips and tricks can make your lifestyle updated by using YouTube offline and by having YouTube videos on all your devices.
However, it should be kept in mind, not to use these methods to defame any content creator on YouTube. Likewise, it is worth it to be able to listen to YouTube videos wherever and whenever you want.
Secondly, always try to get YouTube videos downloaded from an authentic website or software. Finally, you are good to go to tune in and watch your most loved YouTube videos at any place, and at whatever point, you need.