Today’s world is world of internet. You can find anything online. From information to infotainment, from shopping to education, banking, grocery, bill payments, or what else. Internet has converted this world into global village. You can have interaction with anyone, anywhere in the world. People are earning a lot from home by doing different kind of online businesses. We are moving towards ease. Things are easy now as you can do everything just on a device in your hand called as “cell phone.
Like all the other fields, you must have heard that banking system also had innovation in it known as “ Online banking”. Now you can deal every financial issue by using your cell phone or tablet. It basically is the electronic system operated by bank branch, that enables you to manage all the transaction through one website. Here I am going to introduce the whole new level of online banking known as “Santander business online banking”.
What Is Santander Business Online Banking?
Santander bank that was found in 1902 is currently located in Boston. It offers array of services that includes credit and debit cards, retail banking, corporate banking, capital markets, insurances and now business online banking. Like all other business owners if you are spending your half day away from home and want to avoid wasting time in the line at bank. Then Santander banks now offers you to manage all your business accounts just by having a internet connection. Santander business online banking gives it customers control with all the security checks. Transfer funds between the accounts, make payments anytime, anywhere with ease in the world. Now you can work simply and smartly with simple tools today, tomorrow and of course in future.
Online Business Banking: Better Way Of Managing Your Business Accounts.
No matter what time it is, or which country are you in as long as you have account with Santander bank everything is on your fingertips with all the security you have ever dream of. Manage your personal or business account on the same screen. Let’s have a look how online banking is treat to your business account.
- Have control over your business current account and personal account at once.
- Have an eye on payments you have done.
- You can review your online sessions as many times as you want.
- Multiple payments for salary run is not a problem anymore with Santander bank account.
- Transfer money with no fear among people, companies or accounts.
- Activate your cards on single request.
- You can subscribe for alerts and emails to get yourself aware of what is happening.
- Check books, cards, statements pin and everything else is just one click away.
- Organize your debit card just from your cell phone
- What else you need?
you can also enjoy some additional services like
- Business Online Banking.
- Retail Online Banking
- Check Ordering
- Data Exchange
- Lockbox Central
- Merchant Services
- Security Bags
- Santander Check Deposit Link
How Secure Is Santander Business Online Banking?
Every other day we come to know about some bank fraud. There are people who can scam you by pretending someone else. Do not fall for any kind of scam and fraud.
Security and safety is priority of Santander online banking. Do not worry about that. Your money is completely safe with us. If you have any doubt that someone might view and harm your account, simply block the access to your online account. You can report in case of stolen or lost card. Here are some tips to secure your account and information. Follow them to avoid any kind of fraud. Prevention through awareness is the best way to keep yourself sound and safe.
- Keep your information personal, never trust someone with your one time passcode (OTP) not even Santander employee.
- Avoid entering your account details in emails or messaging. (do not enter details in the link)
- There is a free software named as “trusteer rapport” that will help you in securing your account. It’s an award winning software. It has ability to protect your account even if your computer has virus in it.
- Do not transfer your money to anyone if you are guided to do it for some security reasons. Always verify all the details with customer service.
- Do not change or set up new payment details until and unless you have done verification directly with the company or person.
- Always make sure that the mobile number you provided in your details is valid and up to date.
- If you find anything suspicious or feeling that someone is threating you via email or messages you can forward the content to us. The mailing address is provided below
- In case of any fraud or scam you can directly call at our toll free number: 0800 9 123 123
So if you are following the above precautions, sit back and relax because you are in safe hands now.
How To Start?
it is simple and easy in use. You just have to follow few steps to set up your account. You can sign up here: https://www.santander.co.uk/uk/business/help-support/online-banking
Select your account type if it is personal, business or corporate.
Once you signed in you will find a separate tab section for your ease of use such as “personal” payments and account services and my details. So you can select your desired section easily.
Moreover there is also a free trail for newbies. If you are still wondering whether to go for online business banking. Do not worry, you can use it to judge for free. The registration to this trail is absolutely free. Use its services for 90 days. Once it gets expired you can upgrade yourself in minutes.
so everyone What are you waiting for now? Just go and enjoy the tension free services of Santander business banking.
Submit your review
Highly appreciated! This blog is so much informative for all the learners of online banking!
Getting fiscal know-how at fingertips is really important these days, especially when you’re the head of the family. This Santander banking system feels what I really need now. Thanks for posting this.
I hate banking systems that preserve the golden shares of your hard work. However, this system of loans and mortgage is the need of today. This article guided me a lot. Thanks!