How To Run Android Apps On Windows 10?
In the past decade Android system was successful in developing so many Apps. As Android application is easy to use and user friendly, you can easily develop an App and post it in the App store. Just after few main steps and restrictions you are a App developer on play store now. As a result you can find some really attractive Apps in play store unfortunately which can’ run on windows or iOS. Well sometime you might get frustrated when you find one useful app that is not supported by your PC yet. Don’t worry there is good news for you all. You can now run Android apps on your PC as well by using third party software. Though it’s not as easy as downloading some software. You need to follow some restrictions too. There are number of ways to do this. Below I am listing down few comparatively easy ways (software) to run Android Apps on Windows. Have a look on them.
- Bluesack Emulator
BLUESACK EMULATOR is number one in the list because it is considered as one of the strongest third party software. It has customizable interface that enables ease of use. Layer cake is the unique feature of this software as it allows using hardware accelerators to boost the performance. Well BLUESACK EMULATOR is absolutely free. You can enjoy all the features without spending a penny. But in case if you want an optional subscription it will charge $2 per month providing you some premium features. Following are few steps that will guide you how to install BLUESACK EMULATOR in your windows.
- Download BLUESACK EMULATOR from the official website. Find link below
Install here: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- You have to select the storage location for App and data file. Second step is to Launch the App.
- When the installation is complete, add your goggle account details.
- Log into Play store and enjoy all the Android Apps running on your PC.
- It will help you to run almost all the android Apps on your windows.
- Unlike smart phone, now you can enjoy android Apps on bigger screen.
- Its provides all the basic features totally free of cost.
The only disadvantage that I have noticed is storage issue. If your PC has Ram above 8GB it will work perfectly. In case your Ram is 4GB or below, the system will hang quite often.
- Google’s Official Android Emulator
This is an official emulator provided by Google. It will give you a complete access to all the Android Apps on your windows. This android emulator is quite useful for developers. Because basically Google emulator is intended to only test the android Apps.
Follow below steps to install Google Emulator on your Windows.
- Download Google Android App from the official website. https://developer.android.com/studio/
- This emulator works only on Java. You need o install java first in case you don’t have it in your PC already.
- Open SDK manager program and select tools.
- Click the new button and create AVD ( Android virtual device) with your own configuration.
- Click the start button and enjoy Android Apps on Windows.
- Ease of Use.
- Free of cost.
- Its biggest disadvantage is that it can only be use for test purpose. If you need to test some android App then Google Emulator is best choice. Otherwise it is not a good option for everyday use.
- Phoenix Os
Phoenix OS is number 3 in the list of software that can help you to run Android Apps on your window devices. It is full Android operation system that works perfectly on Windows. It has ability to give complete functionality to your PC with compatibility of all the Android applications. Below is guide to use Phoenix OS.
- Go to official Website of Phoenix OS and download the software. Or
Download here: http://www.phoenixos.com/download_x86
- You need to create new Partition o download software.
- If you want to install it on the boot, create a bootable USB drive.
- Select the size of the volume you want to create.
- Once the installation is complete, Reboot it form the boot menu and download desired Android applications from Play Store.
- Free of cost.
- Ease of use.
- Google services are missing.
- I does not support 32 bits Chip.
- Android X86
This is the newest version of software that can help you to run Android applications on your windows devices. It actually is the same version of android that runs in smart phone and tablets. The difference is, it is highly customizable. You can install third party wallpapers, home screens, themes, keyboards and much more. The best thing is they will play nicely together. Let’s see how to use it.
- Make sure your Device has 2GB of free space. If no first clear the disc.
- Now download the latest version of Android X86. In case your device is not listed, you can also download the generic file.
- Download UNetbootin. Open it and select the ISO version of Android X86.
- Now select USB drive and let it install Android X86 file in to flash drive.
- Reboot your window device and install Android X86 to your hard drive.
- Select the desired location of installation of software.
- Reboot your computer again and start using Google play store.
- Latest version of Android software.
- Highly customizable.
- Supported by various devices.
- Slow performance
- Danger of bugs and viruses
All the above software’s are helpful in their own way. You just need to know there usage in proper way. If you are a game developer then Google emulator is best software for you. Otherwise I will recommend BlueSack emulator.
Select one of the best software that seems more useful to you and Enjoy Android Apps on windows for free.
Submit your review